Come work for one of the fastest growing, extraordinarily creative and most exciting real estate firms in South Florida!
Monday-Friday 9:00 Am - 5:00 PM
- Gather information for receivable billings and make copies of supporting documents.
- Enter invoices into Accounts Receivable (AR) sub-ledger.
- Print invoices, attach support and rout to the appropriate customer.
- Collect payments and apply to related AR billing.
- Prepare and post monthly journal entries.
- Review, analyze and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare monthly centralized billing journal entries for review and posting to GL.
- Prepare and maintain detailed spreadsheets to support various journal entries.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements and supporting schedules..
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel data commands, formulas, pivot tables, etc. required.
- At least 3 years of general ledger accounting experience required.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience with Great Plains or similar accounting systems preferred.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to multitask efficiently in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.