Responsible for Accounts Receivable related to Strategic Account Activities include but not limited to check posting, monitoring client web portals, and deduction and dispute management. This position is responsible for maintaining and developing processes for account reconciliation and providing month end reports and analysis as requested by A/R Management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Establish and maintain a process to track and resolve unauthorized deductions and payment discrepancies. Audit customer deduction documentation to assist management for process improvement initiatives. Process account credits/adjustments, and monitor customer portals to aid in collections.
- Generate and analyze reports to identify and mitigate risks associated with customer deductions on accounts receivable, collection and reconciliation activity.
- Prepare and upload documentation to customer portals to ensure timely submission of invoice and dispute filings. Create and maintain customer portal user guides for department documentation.
- Work cross-functionally to obtain proper documents required for dispute filing.
- Other duties as required.
- Accounts Receivable experience required
- ERP system (Oracle preferred)
- Collection experience preferred
- Deduction management strongly preferred
- Experience managing mass market and independent retailers strongly preferred