GLC Government services is seeking Art Therapists for long term government facility contracts. The facility is a 200 bed, federally funded, biomedical hospital located in Bethesda, Maryland. The Clinical Center is the delivery setting for all clinical research protocols.
Schedule is Monday-Friday day shifts.
• Assessment of ongoing needs, clinical care program development,and
collaboration with Institute Principal Investigators to determine the role of Art Therapy serving medical and behavioral health patients of all ages.
• Patient evaluation/treatment/ and discharge planning to effectively identify patient's strengths and continuedchallenges.
• Designs treatment sessions using creative arts to provide patients safe ways to experience and acknowledge expressions on a non-verbal and verbal level.
• Effective team collaboration in interdisciplinary meetings
• Have a minimum of 2 years of documented recent clinical experience in the treatment of medically complex and/ or behavioral health populations.
• Possess Art Therapy Board Certification (AT-BC)
• Possess current CPR certification,