Our client founded their venture in 2005 and is now the leading distributor of medical supplies in various different channels. They have become the foremost solution for marketing strategies and offer the best products to both manufacturers and end-users throughout the entire life cycle of the sale. Operations have expanded to multiple cities and across seven distribution centers. Along with brick and mortar there is an extensive e-commerce presence. This competitive and fast paced industry has a culture like no other fostering the desired growth for any aspiring candidate.
The Compliance Manager will lead and ensure compliance with the Company's global regulatory and compliance activities for supply and packaging. Your support will aid the product, category, and Ops teams primarily for packaging of hardware and accessories.
Your knowledge of relevant laws, rules, and regulations will create a collaborative environment which will ensure timely allocation, accurate certification, testing, document retention, and product marking for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage compliance requirements and documentation for child-resistant packaging
· Monitor state and local laws pertaining to operations and ensure compliance
- update compliance documentation and processes as legislation and regulations change.
· Analyze current business methods and provide guidance
· Manage packaging compliance requirements globally for consumer package goods
· Manage state-level labeling requirements for both S&P (e.g. warnings)
· Manage recall procedures
· collaborate with Legal teams
· Assist with training needs of individual departments
· Other compliance projects on an as-needed basis
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2-3 years equivalent years of experience
- Strong attention to detail and to managing multiple, concurrent work streams.
- Mastery of, or willingness to learn, various software programs, including especially cloud-based productivity and collaboration tools (e.g., Google calendar, Drive).
- Passion to work in an industry with positive societal impact.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish tasks with limited supervision in an environment of extensive, but changing, product labeling regulations.
· Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking