Our growing client is in need of a Controller in order to continue the expansion. This supervisor will report directly to the CFO and be responsible for all period, quarter, and annual reporting of accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and other general ledger activities.
The Controller will be part of the management team that creates and implements policies and procedures. The Controller will be responsible to identify, resolve and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to streamline the closing processes providing stakeholders with all necessary financial information.
- Prepare and compile all necessary accounting data
- Prep and review of all financial statements with supporting schedules and narratives.
- Maintain cash flow forecasts and projections and cash balances
- Perform and communicate analytical reviews of operating results
- Direct and implement transactional processing of payroll, AP/AR
- Coordinate all fixed asset schedules, depreciation, accruals etc.
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Prepare work papers supporting audits/tax returns for outsourced CPA
- Maintain effective internal controls ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations
Our client offers a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting
- Master’s Degree Strongly Preferred
- CPA strongly preferred
- 5+ years management experience the accounting or finance,
- Preference given to candidate with both public, and private experience
- Exceptional knowledge of GAAP, and financial reporting skills
- Strong work ethic, willing to work longer hours
- Detail and deadline oriented for all compliance checks
- Ability to handle multiple projects and wear multiple hats
- Communicate clear and concise recommendations to management and stakeholders