GLC Government Services is seeking a Dietitian to work a Government contract at Luke Air Force Base in Arizona.
HOURS: Normal hours of operation are Monday - Friday, between 7:00am-5:30pm. Schedule can be either a 9-hour shift with 60 minutes for unpaid lunch or 8.5 with a 30-minute unpaid lunch.
Administers comprehensive nutrition prevention programs, nutrition assessment, prescriptions, coaching/counseling, and various other health and nutrition programs/activities that meet the needs of the installation community at large.
· The Dietitian will have graduated from a baccalaureate or graduate degree from an accredited college or university in a didactic program for dietetics approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Dietetic Association (AND).
· Possesses no less than three (3) years of experience in the last 5 years in health promotion, obesity & weight management and lifestyle counseling, including knowledge of the Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes studies and the National Diabetes Prevention Program. Must have experience coordinating and facilitating group health education classes and activities, organizing and implementing outreach events, and working with both youth and adult populations.
· Must have direct hands-on experience in the last 3 years with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use/maintenance of automated electronic medical records is required.
· Should be a role model in healthy lifestyle behaviors.
· Must have good verbal and written communication, ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals, and use of technology to present and convey the information effectively
If you or someone you know would be interested, please forward your resume for immediate consideration.