Executive Administrative Assistant
Job Type :
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Category :
Select a Value
Job Description :
Are you up for the challenge of managing the day to day calendar and travel for a global executive at one of North Carolina's largest organizations? Are you outgoing, quick thinking, and highly organized? If so, you maybe a perfect fit for our client's executive assistant?
- Maintain executives calendar and make judgement calls on coordinating meetings and events on a international timeline.
- Prepare daily debriefs on required actions for the executive leader
- Ability to manage correspondences with internal department heads and external clients
- Lead the administrative employees and manage facility wide events
- Create PowerPoint presentations and work within Excel to manage spreadsheets
- Management of executive emails to ensure that they prioritized and organized for the executives to ensure timely response and order
- Prepare expense reports that will require foreign exchange rate calculations
- Responsible for managing the coordination of events such as luncheons, team events, and corporate client events.
Required Qualifications :
- 8+ years of experience working with C-Level executives
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Strong decision making skills