The Financial Analyst will be a liaison between the Finance Department, Product Management Departments, and Sales Management Departments to provide financial reporting and analysis. This position will support the Senior Financial Analyst.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly and periodic revenue reports for Product and Sales Management Departments
- Identify sales trends and interpret findings to assist Product Teams and Sales Management in formulation of sales and promotion strategies
- Perform monthly inventory analysis of existing products
- Prepare product team gross margin and expense analysis
- Analyze product launch data to provide financial justification for new projects
- Analyze market data research for existing product lines and new business opportunities
- Participate in preparation of North American Product Team revenue budgets and North American Distributor quotas
- Analyze product pricing data to ensure Corporate pricing objectives are met
- Provide financial data in support of periodic requests from Legal, Purchasing, Compliance, Accounting and other Departments
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required with advanced degree or CPA eligibility preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of public accounting experience; preferably in a Big 4 environments with manufacturing clients.
About GLC Group
For candidates seeking the right positions, GLC Group is the recruiting firm that creates value for you by investing the time and resources to truly recognize and discern your capabilities, goals, and career plans at a personal level. This investment allows us to quickly and effectively connect you with the opportunities that you are seeking.
GLC Group is a leading recruiting firm that has been in operation for over a decade. Combined with our staff's extensive experience, GLC has developed an expansive nationwide network of employers that rely solely on us as their recruitment partner. These trusted relationships allow for us to maintain exclusivity over many available positions and also increases the speed with which our candidates are placed.
To view more positions like these go to: