The Analyst will be primarily responsible for the screening and analysis of new business opportunities and oversight of project strategy through the closing of new business. Additional responsibilities include supporting the finance and development teams to prepare, analyze, and update operating budgets. The Analyst must be a self-starter willing to work collaboratively across organizational units to excel in this position.
- The creation and maintenance of detailed pro formas for new acquisition opportunities;
- Comprehensive due diligence of new acquisition opportunities;
- Conducting thorough market research;
- Preparation of detailed investment memoranda to allow for the efficient evaluation of new Opportunities;
- Acting as a liaison with acquisition and diligence teams of outside partners and consultants;
- Supporting the development team in preparation of budgets and strategic plans;
- Creating detailed analyses to support operational improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year institution;
- 1+ years of relevant real estate experience;
- A strong financial and analytical background, including
- significant experience with financial modeling;