This is the opportunity to collaborate with an exceptional growing development team in south Florida. Our client has had a hand in acquisition and development of some of the largest hospitality chains in the world.
You will be Managing existing portfolios as well as leading the conversation on new acquisitions within the hospitality, and multi-family spaces with plenty of leg room to grow. Your analysis skills will be challenged by the CEO/COO who have set the bar high for this company.
This position will work closely with both the acquisitions and operations teams ensuring full collaboration and impeccable attention to detail. Your operations background will provide guidance to your team providing present and future performance of assets.
Your experience within the real estate industry will help you stand out. Portfolio management and acquisition analysis will make you successful on day one. Due diligence is required for new and existing projects, as well as preparing reports and presentations, and other duties as assigned.
Salary is commensurate with title and experience and comes with a terrific benefits package.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance field. Minor in Real Estate or related field.
- 3+ years in financial analysis.
- Bank real estate, and project finance experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, time management skills, thrives in fast paced landscape.
- Ability to collaborate and form relationships both internally and with clients