Group Medicare Sales Executive- LA, AL, AR, MS
Sales Territory: Lousiana, Alabama, Arkansas and Mississippi
A unique opportunity for you to represent one of the largest and fastest growing groups in the insurance industry, Group Medicare, within a Fortune 100 company. You will have the freedom and resources to prospect and sell your territory while earning commissions and bonuses.
You will be responsible for selling our Medicare Advantage program, an industry-leading product with immense brand recognition. In a business to business type sales process, you will be prospecting for companies that offer medical benefits to their retirees. You have the flexibility to utilize a multitude of creative strategies to cultivate the transaction, including the use of third-party influencers.
This position is ideal for a consummate sales professional that is self-motivated, competitive, and ambitious. The right candidate will be provided with all the training and tools needed to excel in this position and earn an extraordinary amount of commission. Having an insurance sales license is a plus, but we will provide the right individual with the support and guidance to obtain their license.
What you will need to succeed in this job:
- Constantly prospecting and cultivating new clients and third-party influencers across entire territory. You will have to make it a priority to be responsive and accessible to your prospects.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and driven to be the best. You must be committed to exceeding all of your sales goals and being a top performer.
- Be comfortable with cold calling and face-to-face prospecting for potential clients. You must be strong-willed and persistent to excel.
- Creativity in prospecting, generating leads, identifying targets, qualifying candidates, and beating out competitors.
- Organizational skills that enable you to balance prospecting with cultivating leads. You must continue to generate a pipeline of business while having face-to-face appointments across your region.
- Developing and strengthening relationships with key decision makers, third-party influencers, and gate-keepers.
- Detail oriented and professional work ethic due to the highly regulated nature of the business.
- Resourceful and aggressive goal achieving personality.
- Sales Mindset: excellent communicator, organized, winning-mentality, high energy, always improving, and a passion for high financial achievement.
- Cultural Fit: thrives in a fast-paced, accountable, and results-oriented environment.
- At least 3 years of business to business sales experience, with an exemplary track record of performance against individual quotas.
- Fast learner, personable, entrepreneurial, and self-sufficient.
- Ability to travel regularly, by land and air, throughout defined sales region.
- Open-ended commission structure with aggressive commission rates.
- Ongoing recognition, trips and award events for best-sellers.
- Best in class benefits package (health plan, 401k, etc.).
- Fast-paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture.
- Flexible work location environment.
- Salaries better than industry average across all geographic locations.
If this describes you, then please go right ahead and apply now !