HR Business Partner
- Decide on people and organizational capabilities need in the mid to long term, to execute the business and organizational roles /positions need in the short term to meet or exceed the annual business targets.
- Design and implement organization structure and principles in line with group and global rules and standards; Develop high performing teams, including organization restructuring, optimal utilization, redeployment and right-sizing of people resources.
- Build performance culture in the organization
- Decide on leadership and functional competence actions to support business strategy
- Set and implement strategies and actions to ensure a healthy and sustainable talent structure in the organization, including recruitment, identification and succession planning on business critical positions, diversity and inclusion; Assess risks and coordinate actions to mitigate risks.
- Decide competitiveness position and compensation elements based on business need and in line with group and global strategy and policy; Monitor and control personnel cost development in the business and take corrective actions when needed.
- Decide on change management need to support business strategy and plan; Implement necessary measures and actions to facilitate change, including communication, reorganization, performance management, motivation, recognition.
- Under the leadership implement strategy, policy and plans in line with group rules and standards to ensure business benefit and continuity, including due diligence, integrating, communication, change management, retention and motivation, leadership appointment.
- Implement HSE and business compliance standards and regulations in the area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 8+ years of relevant HR generalist experience including experience providing strategic consultation and influencing leaders through relationships, data and insight.
- Working knowledge of Federal, State and Local laws/regulations related to human resource fields
- Experience with EEO and internal investigations and complaints
- Experience in a complex organization with a fast paced environment
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Limited travel to attend business meetings and support of remote employees