Junior Financial Analyst
Junior Commercial Financial Analyst -Full Time Role- Miami, FL
The Financial Analyst will work within Commercial Finance team in charge of Building Business Cases of the Top Corporate Customers worldwide. Responsibilities include develop customer’s business cases and work closely with Sales and Presales organization to prepare Deal Review Board (DRB) meetings. This is a key role that must exhibit strong leadership capabilities and capable of establishing good relations with commercial and presales team. The individual will interface with Executive Leadership, Cross Functional Management, and Associates on a regular occurrence for control, planning and budgeting issues.
Responsibilities: include the following. Duties may change from time to time and other duties may be assigned.
- Gain a deep understanding of the business including key products, commercial strategies to review, challenge and analyze business case plans.
· Performs financial ad-hoc analysis and develop business cases for specific opportunities and initiatives. Assist in the Contract Finance end-to-end process including Pricing, Return and Value to the company, risk assessment, currency, taxes, and contractual issues to ensure company guidelines compliance in offering.
- Develop modeling and analysis to asses and challenge commercial forecast and transfer them into a financial plan. Assist with detailed analytical review of the P&L and provide meaningful variance reporting and supporting analysis.
· Prepare Financial Packs of the Business Cases requesting approval (considering Customer Requirements + Suggested Price and Technical Solution + Cost). Recommend to MNCs board under which conditions contracts should be approved. Review contracts and aid the handover and post-sale manager.
- Design and create automated reports to improve the monthly closing report package and on ad-hoc basis.
- PC proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Excel advanced skills is a must.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish).
- Experience with Salesforce - is a plus
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills – able to assimilate and analyze large quantities of information.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, strong collaborative skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Process oriented, team player. Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Accounting. Master’s degree in Finance or MBA is a plus.
- Previous experience in Telecom industry a plus, within financial planning and analysis roles
- Qualified professional with at least 2/3 years previous experience on Financial Planning, or a combination of FP&A with Accounting, or Auditing.