Nuclear Med Tech
GLC On-The Go’s Government Division is seeking a Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (NMT) with PET/CT experience for a contract assignment at National Institutes of Health (NIH) located in Bethesda, Maryland. NIH, a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the nation’s premier medical research agency and is the largest biomedical research facility in the world — making important discoveries that improve health and save lives.
Shift: either five (5) 8-hour shifts or four (4) 10-hour shift between the hours of 7:00am and 7:00pm.
Schedule: Monday – Friday (no Weekends, Holidays or On-call required)
Scope of Work
NMT will be assigned to perform patient scans based on their performance competency in the operation of the various pieces of imaging equipment.
1. Siemens E-Cam Dual Head Gamma Camera
2. Philips Brightview Gamma Camera
3. GE SPECT-CT 670 Pro
4. Siemens Biograph mCT-128 slice PET/CT Scanners (2)
5. Pulmonex Xenon Ventilation Unit
6. Captus Thyroid Uptake Probe and Well Counter
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Current Nuclear Medicine (NM) certification: either ARRT (N) or NMTCB (CNMT)
- Current Computed Tomography (CT) certification by NMTCB or ARRT in Computed Tomography (CT); OR at minimum, Maryland Board of Physician Quality Assurance letter for use of CT for Attenuation Correction on Hybrid Imaging Systems
- Certification by NMTCB in Positron Emission Tomography (PET) - Preferred
- Current CPR certification; BCLS
About GLC Group
For candidates seeking the right positions, GLC Group is the recruiting firm that creates value for you by investing the time and resources to truly recognize and discern your capabilities, goals, and career plans at a personal level. This investment allows us to quickly and effectively connect you with the opportunities that you are seeking.
GLC Group is a leading recruiting firm that has been in operation for over a decade. Combined with our staff's extensive experience, GLC has developed an expansive nationwide network of employers that rely solely on us as their recruitment partner. These trusted relationships allow for us to maintain exclusivity over many available positions and increases the speed with which our candidates are placed.