For candidates seeking the right positions, GLC Group is the recruiting firm that creates value for you by investing the time and resources to truly recognize and discern your capabilities, goals, and career plans at a personal level. This investment allows us to quickly and effectively connect you with the opportunities that you are seeking.
GLC Group is a leading recruiting firm that has been in operation for over a decade. Combined with our staff's extensive experience, GLC has developed an expansive nationwide network of employers that rely solely on us as their recruitment partner. These trusted relationships allow for us to maintain exclusivity over many available positions and also increases the speed with which our candidates are placed.
In this role you will:
- Accurately dispense medication
- Accurately enter data into the computer system
- Place Commercial Calls for Prior Authorizations
- Utilize pharmacy software products and other system software to build, research and enter member information
- Screen member’s information for appropriate referral to pharmacy therapist staff
- Perform non-medical research including eligibility verification, COB, and benefit verification
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of required information that meets risk management, regulatory, and accreditation requirements
- Promote communication, both internally and externally to enhance effectiveness of medication therapy management services
- Protect the confidentiality of member information and adhere to company policies regarding confidentiality
- Communicate with Case Managers and support the administration of the pharmacy process in compliance with various laws and CMS regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Sedentary work involving significant periods of sitting, talking, hearing and keying. Work requires visual acuity to perform close inspection of written and computer generated documents as well as a PC monitor
- Perform medical research to support Pharmacy personnel
Qualified candidates must possess a current, unrestricted clinical license(s) to practice as a Pharmacy Technician from the Board of Pharmacy. Have excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills; both verbal and written; be able to problem solve and multi-task; be able to work with a diverse group of people, including patients and physicians.
To view more positions like these go to: