Real Estate Analyst
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Category :
Select a Value
Job Description :
This client has been looking for you for awhile now. It is an opportunity to grow with a significant and methodical investor primarily in both the commercial and multi-family space. Your ability to identify and model all cash flow projections for new and existing acquisitions in multiple asset classes will let you stand out.
This candidate will serve as a trusted team-member for both colleagues and clients providing guidance when needed with proper valuation of all assets.
Your task will be to create a qualitative solution with quantifiable reasoning to draw objective conclusions with the right parameters. This fully comprehensive valuation of properties will enhance your knowledge of underwriting, direction, scope etc.
Not only will you be managing a portfolio, you will perform market research and recommend comparable properties in local, regional, and national markets fostering relationships with brokers while leveraging your knowledge of market conditions and financial content.
Client offers benefits and a salary commensurate with experience
Required Qualifications :
- B.A. Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- 2-5 years direct experience in Real Estate
- Strong Excel and modeling skills; IRR, DCF, Waterfalls, NPV
- Argus, DCF, AE is a plus
- Preference given to commercial, and multi-family real estate experience
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment
- Understanding of appraisal and valuation principles.
- Strong knowledge of zoning laws
- Communicate effectively using the correct business acumen at all levels