Real Estate Paralegal
Our Ft. Lauderdale legal office client is in need of a Real Estate Paralegal to assist the increasing workload. This experienced individual will have a minimum of 4 years of transaction based real-estate in multiple asset classes. Experience is highly valued as the team will not have much time to train hard skills. Special consideration for those individuals with work history based in commercial real-estate.
The incumbent will assist attorneys in all Real Estate matters by balancing closing statements, and completing distributions. Your superior attention to detail will have you review all calculations for consistency, format, facts, and typos.
Experience with abstractions and document comparison is required. You will be the key point of contact for all memorandums and closing procedures.
Our client offers a competitive benefits package and a salary commensurate with experience.
- Experience with Doubletime and ATIDS programs required.
- Detail-oriented in a fast paced legal environment
- Positive personality and good with clients
- Accurate Typing: 55+ words per minute
- Open files, filing, document organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available to assist closings