GLC Government services is seeking Recreation Therapists for long term government facility contracts. The facility is a 200 bed, federally funded, biomedical hospital located in Bethesda, Maryland. The Clinical Center is the delivery setting for all clinical research protocols.
Schedule is Monday-Friday day shifts.
• Assessment of ongoing needs, clinical care program development, and collaboration with Institute Principal Investigators to determine the role of recreational therapy serving medical and behavioral health patients of all ages.
• Designs and implement treatment sessions that are goal directed and address physical, cognitive, emotional and psychosocial needs.
• Effective team collaboration in interdisciplinary meetings
• Patient evaluation/treatment/ and discharge planning to effectively identify patient's strengths and continuedchallenges.
• Have a minimum of 2 years of documented recent clinical experience in the treatment of medically complex and/ or behavioral health populations.
• Possess National Council of Therapeutic Recreation Certification
• Possess current CPR certification, •