Assist the Sales Analyst Senior Manager in providing and interpreting all sales data to support the analytic requirements of Executive Management, Sales Management, and the Sales Representatives. Responsible for producing standardized monthly and weekly sales reports as directed by management. Assist with researching and evaluating industry sales trends identified through SPINS.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists with providing recurring internal SPINS reporting required by Executive and Sales Management. Performs required analysis pertaining to specific industry and brand trends as directed by management.
- Assists with the process of updating weekly sales reports for Sales Management to provide tracking of current sales promotions, sales contests, and product sell in.
- Assists with the monthly sales reporting package for Executive and Sales Management. Calculate sales commissions on a monthly basis for payroll.
- Assist with various monthly analytical and ad hoc report requests for Executive and Sales Management.
- Maintains monthly sales rep account tracker. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required (Accounting or Finance preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Familiarity with standard sales modeling concepts, practices, and procedures
SPECIFIC OR ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Strong financial and quantitative skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Proven organizational skills and analytic ability
- Effective team player with strong initiative and work ethic