Are you looking for a GREAT Opportunity and have the following skills:
- Assist in accounting
- Financial statement presentation
- Comprehension of deal closings
- Accounting and operational impact of such closings.
- Corporate tax preparation
- Assistance in deal funding
- Capital calls and distributions for the funds;
- Strong understanding and application of GAAP
- Advanced fund accounting principles and theories within private equity arena
- Ability to quickly learn and master the MAS 200 (SAGE) accounting system and the Stucky loan administration system.
- Minimum 2-4 years of accounting experience, preferably including Public Big 4 and partnership or private equity fund accounting
- Experience with various complex private equity legal and investment structures
- Experience using partnership accounting applications (e.g., Investran) a plus