Senior Manager Consultant - Accounting
This is a Full-Time Permanent job Manager level of accounting experience. The right candidate will join a team of experienced professionals involved in engagements in a variety of areas, such as but not limited to, assisting in accounting/finance special projects, implementing technical accounting standards or other transaction-related projects, private equity, buy-side due diligence, integrating new acquisitions, FP&A and helping companies comply with regulatory and reporting requirements, including SOX internal controls. This is a position where the candidate will have an opportunity to gain a broad base of experience in both accounting and finance.
- 6 + years of accounting experience, with a background in public accounting and/or other professional client service/consulting required. Big 4 is a plus as well but not required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting.
- Good understanding of GAAP and financial reporting requirements (SEC experience preferred).
- Effective analytical skills.
- Experience and strong understanding of SOX internal control documentation, process and testing.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Strong knowledge/experience with Excel and very comfortable using Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- CPA is preferred.