Senior Treasury Analyst
Senior Treasury Analyst
Administer global treasury systems and monitor performance of investment portfolios
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer global treasury desktop, including creating and maintaining users access rights, authorization levels, and reporting.
- Implement treasury policies and internal controls
- Assist in the issuance, remittance and collection of Stand By Letters of Credit.
- Solicit data from various departments to compile multi-entity, multi-currency cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Coordinate bank account opening/closings, and changes in bank services
- Analyze bank account analysis fee statements, providing support for assessment of such fees
- Prepare models to assist in analyzing employee retirement plan liabilities
- Review and aggregate multiple investment plan portfolios. Analyzing statements for duplication, opportunity and risk.
- Measure and assess investment account performance, and report results to senior management.
- Develop and monitor foreign currency exchange hedging program, including all hedge management, reporting and compliance.
- Monitor financial market trends and events, providing feedback for potential opportunities
- Review and maintain all Dodd Frank ISDA and FCM agreements with brokers and counterparties.
- Maintain inventory of long term loans receivable and payable for inclusion in cash forecasts.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field required.At least 5 years of related experience required working with various treasury and foreign exchange desktop systems.
About GLC Group
For candidates seeking the right positions, GLC Group is the recruiting firm that creates value for you by investing the time and resources to truly recognize and discern your capabilities, goals, and career plans at a personal level. This investment allows us to quickly and effectively connect you with the opportunities that you are seeking.
GLC Group is a leading recruiting firm that has been in operation for over a decade. Combined with our staff's extensive experience, GLC has developed an expansive nationwide network of employers that rely solely on us as their recruitment partner. These trusted relationships allow for us to maintain exclusivity over many available positions and also increases the speed with which our candidates are placed.
To view more positions like these go to: