- This position is responsible for managing and developing a team of tax professionals to coordinate all corporate income tax compliance, tax provision preparation, federal and state income tax audits, and varying tax research projects.
- Manage the Company’s federal, state and local income tax compliance process. Prepare the Company’s ASC-740 Income Tax Provision, including all required 10Q and 10K disclosures Manage the successful completion of all federal, state and local income and franchise tax audits.
- Manage the quarterly estimated tax payments process, including ensuring coordination with budgeting and forecasting financial results.
- Monitor federal and state tax legislation to assess the potential impact on income tax compliance.
- Design and implement related process changes if needed. Effectively communicate the Company’s tax positions to senior management and external auditors.
Candidate should possess strong skills in the following areas:
- Leadership skills, including development of associates Advanced federal and state income tax technical skills.
- International tax technical skills a plus.
- Written and verbal communication, delegation and time management skill Ability to work with multiple teams within the Company to resolve tax reporting issues Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management, including Senior Management Ability to multi-task Negotiating skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance MS in Taxation preferred
- CPA preferred
- 6+ years of income tax experience at a public accounting firm or corporate tax dept.
- 2+ years of management experience
- Use of OneSource Income Tax Provision Software Use of OneSource Income Tax Compliance and/or CCH ProSystems Strong Excel skills