- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Work with clients to improve accuracy and completeness of their financial reports
- Prepare Federal and state 1065, 1120S, 4562, and other tax forms for multi-state clients
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting and tax preparation for clients required.
- Thorough understanding of asset depreciation and re-capture.
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs, Quickbooks, Intuit Tax Programs, task management software, Microsoft programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented, able to work under considerable pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong team orientation
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills with team mates and clients.