Ultrasound Tech (30hrs)
Ultrasound Tech – Government Contract
GLC Group’s Government Services Division is seeking General Ultrasound Techs. The Ultrasound Techs will provide services to the Veterans Medical Center located in Washington, DC.
The US Technologist will work Monday through Friday, 10:00a-4:30p (30hrs per week with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break) and will also be on-call every 4th week.
The US Technologist shall perform a variety of ultrasound procedures both in the US Department and on the floors, units and Emergency Department.
Examinations required include:
· Neck; including vessels, abdomen, pelvis, scrotum, small parts, extremities, transvaginal studies and gynecological imaging.
· Basic experience in vascular imaging.
· Ultrasound Guided Biopsies
Equipment: GE, Philips and Siemens
· Competitive Pay
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
· Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurances
· Paid Sick Leave
· Weekly Payroll
· Direct Deposit
· Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in General Ultrasound.
· Previous transvaginal experience
· ARDMS certification is required, preferably in Abdomen.
· Must have a current BLS certification.
· IV Certification desired, but if not certified will provide free on-the-job training